Never been asked out?

Guys will stare but I've have never been asked out. I don't know im really friendly i dont think im that unattractive. I am a little quiet but I don't know why that would stop guys from approaching me..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're very beautiful. Be confident and talk to guys: show them what you are all about. Then they will start asking you out.

What Guys Said 4

• Gibe it time your day will come

• Will you go out with me?

• Why don't you approach them?

• no there scared of you. your way to sexy to approach with a guy pissing his pants. You have the power. so us it and get whatever guy you want.

• Whoa fam. I disagree. The power is in the individual. Not the gender.

What Girls Said 3

• You're a very pretty girl. I wouldn't worry about it. I don't usually get asked out by guys and when I do it's usually because I am really good friends with them. Sometimes quiet people/shy people can come off as standoffish and rude (NOT THAT THEY ARE) but that is how some people may see them. Maybe the boys that like you are afraid to ask you out because they think you won't want to go out with them. Also a lot of times when someone is pretty, such as yourself :), then they might think you already have a boyfriend. Like, my sister for example, she is like super pretty and all and yet she has never had a boyfriend. Most of the time people assume that she has a boyfriend already. I wouldn't give up hope yet. Confidence is key and even if you don't have it, then fake it till you make it, right?

• Yeah im starting to realize that just because im quiet people will sometimes percieve me as stuck up or in a bad mood lol even when im not like that at all thank you for your answer though (:

• I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not necessarily quiet, but I'm not super social, and I do get uncomfortable in big groups of people and around people I don't know very well. I feel like it's probably a vibe that I'm inadvertently giving off that says "leave me alone", just cause people make me nervous. Problem is, I don't know how to stop doing that... haha

• You're very pretty. I don't know why they wouldn't. Anyway guys approaching you isn't always a good thing.