Guys, am I too petite?

i am 5'1 and 101 lbs. are my body curves too small? i know petite girls that are curvier (having naturally wider hips) http://imgur.com/a/DNXz7#0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... you're not too petite. Granted, some guys like tall girls or big girls... but everyone likes something different. There are plenty of guys that like petite girls. In rank of the type of women the average guy will go after, it's going to be:

tall with hourglass shape
    tall and thin
    petite with hourglass (this is you)
    petite
    average in all ways
    extremely thin
    average and fat
    short and fat
    tall and fat
    obese

You are toward the top... and most importantly for all classification, there's millions of guys who prefer each different type. That's why there's someone for everyone.
    I personally prefer your statue. I think a petite girl is more feminine because she's small. I'm not an overly tall guy myself, and I wouldn't prefer a girl taller than me. I also prefer petite girls because the weigh less. I like to pick my girl up easily and be able to support her weight for long periods of time. I don't like the super-skinny petite girls though, I like the "shape" of a women's hips and breasts that give her the defining look of a women. Again... that's just me personally, so I think you're a total 10 in the size department.
    Just my 0.02

What Guys Said 13

• You are small (height-wise) but very gorgeous :)

You really shouldn't be worried about your curves, you have a nice body shape and a nicely formed, firm bottom (i guess that's what the 2nd picture was asking).

• No, you're perfect! You have just the right amount of curves, a round little butt and a very pretty face. You're definitely my type of girl.

• No, you look just right.

• No, you're beautiful and it was a real treat to see front and back shots. Nice work!

• No no no you're great! Stop feeling self conscious and questioning yourself. I know it's vey hard and I struggle with the exact same thing. It sucks to feel that way

• not bad at all. just insecure

• I would try

• Not for me :)

• Borderline obese

• I think you need to get your eyes checked. In no way is she even close to being obese or fat or chunky or any other synonym you can think of.

• Ohh,, I will fuck you come here my bitch.
    You like that bitch haaaaaaaaa

• I can't see the photo so I can't comment on your curves, but your certainly an attractive height in my mind.

• Your shortness makes your body look good

• is that a good thing?:)

• Yes of course it is plus you cqn be picked up and carried around:)

• Oh, it's you again :p
    You look cute, nice ass and that hair style really suits you as well.

What Girls Said 0