Why dont I have a boyfriend?

People tell me im very beautiful kind hearted and so on but why dont i have a boyfriend yet , i never had my firts kiss either.
Guys say that they respect me too much , when i ask this
What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing I would be more worried about if you are kind hearted, is the guys who see that as an opportunity to take advantage of your kindness and generosity. Not all guys are like that of course.

So I am going to say that maybe you remind them of their mother, kind, caring, etc. and at the age they are now, it's not what they are looking for. A more mature guy would hopefully notice you.

Although maybe all you need to get the ball rolling is to kiss someone, maybe there is some shyness and awkwardness that keeps you from being noticed?

Kind and beautiful is a good thing! Be happy with who you are :) Just having a bf for the sake of having a bf isn't always good because there are lots of girls with bfs out there who are not happy either.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe your not giving off the vibe that you want a relationship

• Some people are meant to be single.

• How old are you?

• you will be fine just put your mind to it girl.

• It sounds like if you had a boyfriend, you'd like the idea of having a boyfriend more than the guy himself. Just wait until you find someone you actually want to be with, otherwise it's better to stay single.

What Girls Said 5

• You lack life experiences. You must be around 15 or 16.

• Being with a guy isn't all it's cracked up to be most of the time. There are many reasons why.

• Sometimes it's better to be single

• yeah its better to be single, at there is no risk of having babies lol. Babymonster.

• Your welcome miss candy. your just lucky, you didn't have a one night stand, and catch HIV. I know a girl,, she went to ibiza, slept with a guy, and gave her HIV. Always remember the guy to put a rubber on his willy lol. The saying goes, don't be silly and put a rubber on that willy. take care.

• or tell him, Don't be a prick, Cover your dick

• your too good for anyone people feel intimidated

• Don't force it, you won't stay single forever