After how much dating would you expect to have slept with the person you're seeing?

I was just wondering how long would a someone in their early to mid twenties generally wait for sex, or to put it another way, after how much dating would you generally expect to have slept with the person you're seeing?

Lets leave all sorts of "no sex before marriage" and other completely non applicable views to the side for a minute, only realistic answers. I don't live in a culture where things like that really happen.

I'm a guy in my mid 20s and though I find getting dates relatively easy (including a 2nd date and so forth), then escalating things physically is something I am completely lost at.

As such I was wondering what the expectations are like for the other side (as well as other guys) as to when you move on from just a date to hooking up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to wait until about a month to six weeks of we're starting from scratch. Otherwise he feels like a stranger still.

What Girls Said 3

• Early 20s? Hmmm first date? Yup

• It usually depends on the attraction if it's intense it may happen after 3 dates but it's best to gage how the other person might be feeling there is no right or wrong answer, mind you too soon can pretty much rule out anything lasting :)

• 3rd date if she respects herself. And u

What Guys Said 0