Do you get scared when a guy gets angry at you?

I get mad sometimes at my old gfs and have been told that I get really scary when I am mad. The veins pop out of my neck and muscles and my face gets red and I can yell very loud. I have a shaved head and box and do mma regularly.

Sometimes when I would scream and point at my ex girl I would be in her face and she would start crying.

I did not touch or hurt her so why did she start crying?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not scary it's just obnoxious. Adults discuss things they dint throw tantrums. You can yell that's your business, but won't get scared and I won't stay with a man child. if you can't control yourself I dump you.

I don't cry but if I did for some dumb reason bc of how my partner was acting that'd be it. I wouldn't expect him to stick around if I made him cry more than once and or showed no true remorse for the first incident.

Respect is huge it's primary and it's non negotiable in any relationHip and it doesn't mix with periodical bouts of yelling.

Once you do it you know what you're capable if and it's your responsibility to fix it. Not bc you scare people but bc it's disrespectful.

What Girls Said 11

• It kind of depends if the girl is sensitive or capable of standing up for herself. If she is the second, she might get scared and start yelling back. But if she's sensitive, she could start crying like you said. If you feel like your going to explode, just try saying something like"Let me cool off" or "Later". If you notice that she is starting to blink a lot, or starts fidgeting, those are a few indicators that she's getting scared. If she stands up straighter, or clenches her fist, she could be preparing to "fight back".

• The way you tell it, you sound kinda scary... I think the best thing is to try to hold it in, don't get so angry. Don't scream to her. It doesn't make anything better and you might scare her. If you tell her what's wrong in a calm way, your communication and relation can be better..

• Lol no, I grew up in a pretty chaotic household so there's nothing anyone can say or do to me that hasn't already been tried before. I'd probably give you a run for your money. I'm a very level headed person, but once I've been pushed past a certain point I go mental.

• I am the same way, especially when someone pushes their finger into my chest, that is the one thing I cannot stand.

• I don't say anything when a guy yells, I just ignore mainly because there is not point in arguing with a guy who just yells obnoxiously, and i prove my point when he's calmed down... but if its in public... ur in for a revenge dude :D

• Some girls get scared by men really easy especially if their not use to seeing them angry. I'm the total opposite I've seen so many angry it practically doesn't faze me

• No actually I love to see man mad o. O

• Hell, you just scared me. I feel a tear coming on.

• She most likey thinks you could start hurting her at any moment, who knows what people can do when they're angry.

• Yes I get scared. I think that he's gonna hit me soon. But I'd find him somewhat sexy.

• I get really scared

• If you were in a small cage, surrounded by sharks will you be scared... the answer should be yes. If someone shouts at me, then it's my natural instinct to run and hide... I dont care where the sound came from. When you get angry, you girlfriend probably thinks of you as the hulk. An out of control beast which just wants to destroy and dosent care about anything. You get what I mean?

• I am a hot head I am angry all the time that is why I box to blow off some steam. I not punch her in the face or anything I just yell point my finger in her face.

What Guys Said 0