GaGers! Where do u like to go out with your gf/bf?

Where is your favorite place to go with your significant other? Movie theater, bars, clubs, restaurant, your moms house? Where is it that u genuinely like to go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just like the long car rides together. So, anywhere he wants to go longs it takes a long time to get there :P

What Girls Said 11

• Aside from studying together at the school library, if we hang out later on in the day I love going for sushi, the gym, or for a long bike ride on a path right by the water with my boyfriend. :)

• That's nice. Ur very active person

• haha yeah, he got me into it and now that it's become sort of a habit I'd hate to get lazy and let all that progress I've made go to waste! :P

• I either like to stay home and just hang out.. Or go to the movies. But as long as im with the person i care about it doesn't really matter where we go

• So u have no strong preference? Like, if u were to go out right now with your bf if u have one, u don't want to go some where particular

• well that's good, but sometimes it is also good to have a preference once in a while for a change ya know? that way he will feel good about himself (makes him think he is a good bf) by taking you out to somewhere u really wanted to go to.

• Well, I would tell him where sometimes… But if he didn't want to go I would be fine with that. But yeah I understand where your coming from

• Anywhere. I really like the movie theater because it's dark and we get to lift up the arm rest and cuddle up. Or t he park. We've had a lot of memorable times there and I think about them often.

• We like to dance. We also like concerts, and Niners home games.
    We are tight with our fams, and we go camping as often as we can with them, usually at Yosemite.

• Anywhere and everywhere if I had a bf. I would definitely take them to my favourite diner. My bestfriend and family have been going there for years.

• When I was in a relationship, our favorite thing to do was go see the latest movies no matter the genre.

• My type of girl. I'm a huge movie theater guy lol. I love going to movies

• We usually just stay at his house in his room and cuddle all day, but sometimes we might take a walk outside and thats nice too :)

• ritz carlton

• Arcade, themepark or his house

• the lake in the middle of downtown

• clubs, restaurant :3 or just have a walk holding hands

• Wanna hold my hand while u hold your boyfriends hand? We can all walk together

What Guys Said 3

• For a first date, coffee. My favourite dates are always taking her for a hike in the mountains and having a picnic lunch. The best dates are the ones where we can have a continuous conversation. Going to the movies, clubs, concert, etc aren't all that great in my opinion since there is little opportunity to actually talk to one another.

• nowhere because i don't have a gf and i will NEVER NEVER NEVER have LOL

• My mommas house!