You who reads this... would you date someone who is almost identical to your ex?

So this chick I met was fantastic! Great personality, beautiful big green eyes and gorgeous smile and great sense of humor... A rare breed I believe. But then it hit me... im dating a blonde french version of my ex!!! Its freaky! Everyone notices it too haha.

Is this normal? What will you do?

• Who cares? might be interesting!
  • This is not going to work sara... Oh wait I mean Jess!

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you are not still into your ex, I'd say it is fine. Sometimes people are just into certain things so you end up getting attracted to it more than once.

There is a possibility though that you will break up with this girl for a reason similar to the reason you broke up with the previous girl... just sayn'.

What Girls Said 5

• ex was a druggie so no not going there again lol can't change anyone i had to learn that the hard way

• My ex was an alcoholic, if he was identical to my ex and looked something like him then maybe I'd date him but if I started seeing his face in the guy that I am dating then I would probably say no. I hate seeing flashbacks or even getting flashbacks of people I don't want to remember.

• No it's just what you're interested it. A lot of people date people who look like their ex it might be psychological or coincidental but if someone went from me to my actual twin I'd be pissed.

• Just means you have a type.. don't read too much into it

• As long as she doesn't have the same personality, then I don't see any problem with it.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends. If I can't separate her from my ex as a different person in my mind, then I wouldn't. Because she doesn't deserve to be treated based on what your ex did or said

• I might as well get back with my ex if that was the case.