What makes you girls lose interest in guys?

I been dating this girl for about a month and it seems like she lost interest in me already. I see her probably once a week and we have a good time we talk a lot i talk to her 2-3 times a week, Lately she's been acting wired, before she used to get flattered when i used to tell her sweet things now she just says thanks and doesn't text back. What should i do should i talk to her or just stop talking to her i tend to not like a girl after she stops showing interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is she dating someone else? Are you guys exclusive? Did you talk about that?

What Girls Said 7

• 1. met someone else
    2. have realized that it's not a good fit
    3. have become aware of a bad trait in partner
    4. sleepiness

• Let her know the balls in her court and leave it be.

• I'm not sure why she has lost interest, but it does sound like she has. The best thing you can do is carry on. If it's meant to be you two will be and things may go somewhere. But if it's not, just let it go. Wasn't meant to be.

• See what it seems to me is that maybe she thinks ur losing interest in her. If u guys have been dating then maybe do something to prove to her that ur interested. Send the message across

• This is the exact same reason why i broke up with my ex

• Maybe she is waiting for you to do something different

• Girls hate stingy guys...

What Guys Said 1

• So you've been dating her for a month and the furthest you've gone with her is just talking? Kiss her and start touching her she probably thinks you just want to be friends or something

• Yea i haven't kissed her but we hold hands and she told me that she liked me

• yeah dude she is probably waiting for that kiss and thinks you don't like her or don't have the balls to kiss her. Next time you see her kiss her and start making out. That should spark things up again