Why didn't he kiss me? How do I let him know I want him to?

I went to a concert with this guy last night and it was super fun. When the band started playing it got kind of rough and I fell back into him so he grabbed me around the waist but he never let go, and then he pulled me in closer. And then he was joking around and trying to life me up, and as he did so he kind of pushed up on my boobs and held his hands there. I actually liked it though haha. So that continued for the rest of the night and then as we left he held my hand to walk to the car (about half a mile) and then we went to ihop around 11pm and then he drove me home. Until just a few hours earlier I thought we were just friends, but the way he acted showed me completely different. So I kind of lingered in the car to see if he would try to kiss me. He kind of looked at me but nothing was happening, so I said that I had a great time and goodbye. He texted me right after and we made plans to see a scary movie this week, so I guess I didn't entirely screw up. But why didn't he try to kiss me? We practically did everything else. I really want him to kiss me but I don't know how to show him I want him to. I really like this guy and don't want to screw things up. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait. The hardest and the best thing to do is just that. He'll kiss you eventually, and if he doesn't then it will be a good thing cause you don't want to build strong connections to someone with whom things aren't going to go so well. (and that's why he won't kiss you in the long run. Only because it'll end).
    You could try to give him hints, kind of like what you did by waiting, but try to stick you your cheek next time or something. (not to obviously but just make it seem like you're expecting something).
    I'm pretty sure that he is thinking the same thing right now. How can I kiss her, I don't want to screw things up w/ this girl."

What Guys Said 2

• kiss him yourself ( turn on for some guys ) or hint out you want to kiss him by staring at his lips if not just tell him

• Most guys aren't assertive these days. Multiple generations of men have been screwed up now. Can't be fixed. Unless you as a girl are willing to be the assertive one you run the risk of being lonely forever

What Girls Said 1

• Lean towards him next time and get closer

Or just kiss him yourself