How to tell girl I like her?

So there is this girl that I like, I've seen her a few times in the last couple of months but never really get the chance to talk to her properly as her friends are always around. She asked for my number the first time we met and we have text each other on and off since. The last time we me I don't think I made a good impression. She is quite popular so it was hard to talk to her. I would like to tell her I like her but wondering if I should just tell her straight up because im not sure if she likes me just as a friend or more than that. Would hate to make it awkward between us. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either text or tell her in person that you would like to meet up with her one on one in order to ask her something. Schedule the place and time, run through a speech you are going to give her (if she shows up, try to ease her up with a casual convo). After about a min of listening to what and how she's doing, she will most likely ask you why you wanted to meet up (if not then bring it up). Then tell her what your intent was. Tell her that you like her and that you want to get into a bf and gf relationship. Tell her that she doesn't have to respond right away she could give it a week to think about it. Don't give her too much time and don't demand an immediate answer. Both are equally deadly. If she has an answer on the spot, that's good, but if she doesn't... well, you know.

• Thanks, I was considering something like this, but the problem before was I have asked her to hang out before but she keeps saying she is busy, which is true.

• Yeah, it's not just a hang out though. She should be willing to make time for this.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0