Why do girls like the dick mean guy over the nice guy?

there's this girl i was talking to but then after things were about to get serious, she just stopped talking to me and now dhes with this guy who is a total dick to her and i just don't get why girls do that!

Im sorry just thats what I've seen all throughout high achool and im that nice guy and it really pisses me off
School*

Most Helpful Guy

• im a guy but woman have said they go for the mean jerk type is because they like the thrill an the challenge also the high self esteem etc. but some girls like nice guys because they know they will regret dating bad boys but eventually when a woman learns how to grow up she will stop dating bad boys because there tierd of being treated like shit

What Girls Said 4

• In high school I would drool after guys simply because they were hot even if their personalities weren't the greatest. But ever since I started college I'm starting to realize super nice guys are way more desirable, hot jerks just don't do it for me anymore. Don't worry, most of us mature!! :)

• I am married to a total nice guy who rubs my feet and watches chick flicks with me. Don't lump us all into the same category, please.

• That's high school. Grown-up life is a whole different ballgame.

• The rational part of a mind isn't fully developed until you're 25

What Guys Said 0