Girls if a guy asked you out over text what would you think?

Im thinking about asking a girl out over text because i rarely see her and it would be easier what would you do if a guy asked you out over text?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal but I would personally HATE IT. If we can see each other in person before hand I would prefer for it to be in person.

What Girls Said 9

• it wouldn't be bad but it also wouldn't be good. if she says yes you might have to reaffirm in person but if she says no the next time u see her you can pretend it didn't happen or try to.

• I've had a few guys ask me out over text/Facebook and I always reply with a "Ask me in person" (even if I'm about to say no) as I believe if the guy truly wants to go out with you, he should have the guts to ask you in person and not behind a screen.

• that he wanted booty...

• I think you should call her instead. There's nothing wrong with a text but she may appreciate hearing you say it in a mature way. At times texts get misunderstood. Be a big boy and call her! Hehe good luck

• i think its fine I've been asked out more then once through txt, n am fine with it.

• That's cute :) do it

• It's not bad I guess. But show some class and do it over the phone.

• no no no.. just NO.. ask her in person

• why do you think its that bad?

• Because girls need to feel the sincerity and see the effort. Do you think a girl can see it through text? I mean.. seriously? -,- For sure she'll get mad if you can meet each other but you asked her out through text otherwise, She'd be stupid. But no worries, 'twas just my opinion. I don't know what kind of girl she is or how would she react to this idea of yours so yeah.. good luck ;)

• No I would say no or tell you to ask me in person or something ok if I liked the guy ig I would say yes it's not that bad but it looks better if you ask in person

What Guys Said 2

• I've done it, just don't do it to people you don't know very well. I've only done it after I knew the girl liked me.

• If you rarely see her, this isn't a good idea at all. Sorry.