Girls, quiet or outgoing? You can take your pick!

Ok girls.. this is for you! Do you prefer quiet men or chatty ones? Poll the question and if you have any opinions by all means... express yourself I'll love to hear it ;)

• Love it when men say "..." *pick me!*
  • Like an outgoing dude who ain't rude *no pick me!*

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually go for outgoing guys because I'm kind of quiet and most of my outgoing friends go for quiet guys.

• Ah interesting. Opposites attract then

• I guess so. I mean if I dated a quiet guy I feel like it would be super awkward and there would be not talking involved, and if my friend (who is super outgoing and loud) were to date a guy like her I think their personalities would kind of clash, if that makes any sense..

• Opposites definitely attract. I know first hand.

What Girls Said 12

• I like quiet calm guys, but not awkward... guys who are cocky and obnoxious turn me off... i find shy guys mysterious :)

• I am a very cheesy person so I love stupid/goofy little puns and I love a weird guy so outgoing by far

• I guess in the middle, i like a guy who can be chatty and hold a conversation and is a bit confidant but is not all cocky and loud, but also a guy who also holds back but is not too shy.

• I definitely prefer quiet guys. They have this subtle cuteness.

• I like them outgoing and talkative because I'm more on the shy side, especially when I first meet people. If they talk a lot, then it encourages me to talk back! But likewise, they have to know when to shut up and let me talk, I hate it when guys talk over me -.-

• I like someone who is outgoing and funny and its afraid to be themselves, and I like shy guys too

• I like em friendly and outgoing.

• Chatty guys <3

• It doesn't matter as long as he is sweet

• I like guys who are outgoing because I'm a pretty shy girl, and I would like a nice outgoing dude to help me be more outgoing!

• Both of them

• I'm super outgoing, so I like a guy that can tone me down. I like guys that are not very talkative to everyone but are very outgoing to a limited group of people--me including.

What Guys Said 1

• i'm not quiet LOL