Was this really rude of me? You judge?

Long story short.

I have chatted to this guy and we agreed we meet in person (specified day and time).

He suddenly says he wants to meet me now (then) and he insists on it.
I say I am busy and that we already fixed a date. I was surprised.

He said I was rude.

I don't understand why he suddenly wanted to meet me at an announced time. I see that he is the one who is rude here.

Guys, was I rude because I told him I am busy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, he was rude to assume you'd be free to see him at the drop of a hat. You made a date, you gotta life, he's a jerk

• Hh yeah he is:) thankz

What Guys Said 2

• No, not rude, he is just impatient, then got mad because he didn't get his way.

• I don't think you were not rude at all. If I was in your shoes I probably wouldn't want to meet him at this point only because I don't like rude people that much, and generally do not tolerate it.

• I am glad this happened now, not later:)

• Me too. I'm glad it happened before either of you got involved as well.

What Girls Said 2

• No you were not rude to him at all. You have a life to take care of, and you cannot be free 24/7 to see this guy.
    You made an agreement to meat each other on a specific day, when he cannot accept and respect that, then he is the rude one.

• No. He sounds brash and the one who is actually being rude.