Karma exsist when we least expect it?

Do you ever think people who have done bad things to you have escaped karma?
I think karma comes to us all eventually do you agree

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I've known this one lady for years and in High School she was a big bully to most people. One girl even dropped out of school because of the way she treated her. It's been ten years since High School, and she is now married to a rich guy and she has two kids. She hasn't had to work a day in her life, not even with the kids. She has a nanny for them. Life seems to love her, and she is still rude to most people. I saw her last weekend in Tim Hortons, and she was very rude to the cashiers. We're on nice terms with each other (we don't hang out, but we say hi if we bump into each other) only because our grandmothers are best friends. The one person in the world she wouldn't want to disappoint is her grandmother and her grandmother loves me. I'm sure if our grandmothers didn't know each other, she would just be as rude to me as she is with others.

• Eventually it will crash down around her... just because someone appears happy they aren't... things go on in peoples lives they don't broadcast...

What Guys Said 3

• I don't agree that there is any universal "karma". Some bad people get what is coming for them, but some don't.

• Not right away but it will eventually... no one can go through life treating others as vile as possible and expect everything to be ok

• I think they can. And being bad doesn't mean they treat others as vile as possible. It means they do bad things to others, but that doesn't have to include everyone or that the acts themselves are extremely vile.

• Not if they unintentionally have hurt someone.. but what if they knew they had hurt someone and kept coming back to hurt that person further getting worse as time went on?

• I dont believe in karma exactly. I believe life plays it's course and if it so happens to act the way it does, that's nothing I can call a preset notion.

That doesn't mean be act with ill will nor take aid for granted.

• we don't really know. nobody knows. according to eastern philosphies, karma is real. we pay for what we do in every way. physics tells us the same thing. we get a reaction for every action.

• I wish... Unfortunately it's a saying not a being. There is no indication... at least from what I see... that karma exists. Ironically I do believe I'm luck tho...

What Girls Said 4

• Kwrma does exist. It is the cause and effect. I know many people don't believ it because they didn't get to see it so they insist it never and would never happen. We won't live that long enough to witness every single thing in life. Even if it doesn't happen to the person himself or herself, it might happen to his family as a wakening call to him. If a lesson is not learnt, same thing would keep recurring.

• I think we all face it, not just the ones who we think should. Wishing karma on someone is actually just wishing it on yourself. And round and round it goes...

• Karma exists If you wish it in someone else your just doing It to yourself.. I firmly believe in it!! Also depending what it is I think it comes back full circle and sometimes 3 times worse.. I've seen it happen...

• I do agree with you. Karma does catch up with all of us eventually one way or another, good or bad.