He asked me if I wanted to go on a date... but quickly said he was joking?

A few months ago my best friend asked me out on a date then quickly said he was joking! He never bought it up again. Did I pause too long? Or did he get scared?

Most Helpful Guy

• truth is, he thinks you friend zoned him and he was trying to get out, if you like him, tell him that and bring up the time he asked you out, the relationship will work out perfectly. If you don't like him like that, tell him how you just want to be friends, but if you tell him this he probably won't talk to you as much because he'll stop trying to be in a relationship with you

• I asked him about it today and he says he doesn't remember doing it! So I'm a bit confused or is he lying?

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the way he reacted. Seems pretty serious to joke around about something like that :3

• He wants to date you :P

• he clearly wants to date you, he was just checkin' how you would react if he really did

What Girls Said 0