Is not really dating and girls in high school a bad thing?

In a junior in high school right now and I never really took and interest to dating girls. Do girls think that this is weird and won't really want to talk to be because of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not bad. Its really kinda smart. I never had much luck with it..
    Then at the verrry end of my senior year I met my boyfriend.
    In general, people in highschool aren't very mature or ready for relationships. Just let it happen when it happens:)

What Girls Said 3

• There's nothing bad about that, my ex and I dated throughout high school, and he broke up with me 7 months ago my sophomore and now I'm a junior. Its not that I don't want a relationship I want to get to know a guy first before I decide he is the one. And I want something that is real and worth waiting for. Dating in high school can be a bit of a stress, and plus you have to keep up with your grades and everything. Its not easy juggling, school and dating all at once. I've decided to take a break from dating and focus on my schoolwork and my studies of course, I don't have time for that. And plus some of those high school relationships don't even last long. I didn't start dating till middle school and wish I waited up until high school but it is what it is. Its actually really smart because I know a lot of girls that date older guys in high school, and sometimes it doesn't turn out well or sometimes he forces her into doing something she doesn't want to do. If you want to wait you can, I've decided to wait till college to start dating again. My ex didn't really know what a relationship was, and he was afraid of commitment. And plus I've noticed that some guys at my school are immature and don't know what a heck a relationship is so I've decided to wait. The choice is yours you don't have to date if you don't want too. It distracts you and then your grades start falling etc.

• Dating in school is infinitely more difficult than when you graduate and get out into the world, trust me bro, you're fine. Anyway, dating in school is just a dumb move. It distracts you from your studies, takes up time, restricts freedom, causes drama... So not worth it.

• it's neither good or bad, i mean it gives you time to focus on school and friends, but on the other hand dating will give you experience for the future but i guess if you're not really looking to be in a relationship in the future then it doesn't really matter

What Guys Said 0