In your opinion, is that true that any girl can get any guy and any guy can get any girl?

Hi guys. Do you think that's true that any girl can get any guy and any guy can get any girl? No matter how tall/short, fat/slim, smart/stupid, shy/provoking, etc you are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Nope. there are many fish in the sea, but you only get those fish that like your bait

• Any girl can get any guy but not the other way around

• No. Even if you were exactly perfect personality-wise, there are still lots of people who would reject you on physical status alone.

• No, not true for either sex. What in common would a unhealthy person have that doesn't care about what they eat with a healthy person that is motivated to stay and shape and fit and cares about what they put in there body have? Cause a lot of complications if you ask me, sure it may work if there is some other thing that brings them together but that is uncommon.

• That's not true for either sex.

• Nope... I am pretty picky with my girls, not that a girl would try hard to get a guy anyway.

• No I do not agree with that at all. I'm sure unexpected relationships can and do happen, but I feel like there's always going to be some limitations

• No because I can't get any girl.

• Absolutely not.

What Girls Said 7

• It has more to do with personality than looks.
    But I don't think and ugly short fat airhead bitch could get just any guy. Or the other way around.
    I mean "anyone could get anyone" phrase would be pushing it if it was this specific case.

• No i only attract two specific types

• Well no, a guy's options are generally limited

• Nope, no no no no no no I don't think that..

• No because every guy I have ever asked out has rejected me and no guy has asked me out

• nope, I definitely can't get any guy haha

• As long as a woman has a beautiful face she will always get whatever guy she wants. If a woman has an ugly face (doesn't matter what her body looks like, no one cares about the body of any ugly person) then she will never get a relationship. The face is the only important thing in the world.

A guy no matter what looks like can probably get a girl.