If a guy talks about things he likes?

If a guy talks about things he likes such as tv programmes he likes, and what he likes to read, and it is the same as what you like! Is that something that you would think about and store somewhere for later, and would that guy become a bit more attractive to you, because you have this in common?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no because just because two people have interest does not mean they are interested in each other. It also could be a connection between them that makes them enjoyable to talk to but does bot secure attraction unless one or the other says something clearly about being interested in one another.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone likes to find common ground, I do often try to keep things they enjoy in mind bc I love giving gifts to friends on their bdays and on holidays, its much better when the gift of something they can appreciate rather than throw or regift

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! It would be so cool but if I think if theirs too much in common then things can get pretty boring because nothing new would be talked about etc it would be the same kind of things

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There are plenty of people that like the same movies books and shows. It's not enough to become attracted to someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! It's easier to relate to someone if you have something in common with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ĺšimply put he'll yes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.