Should I try reconnecting with her... or not?

dated a girl a couple of years ago... kinda forgot about her until now... recently noticed some pics on FB that she posted and I started thinking about her again.

Normally I don't dwell on the past but after seeing her pics I started to think about her and the good times we shared. The problem... at the time we ended up breaking up over a silly argument which I kinda started. I apologized for my role in the argument but she was having none of it and said we should go our separate ways. I tried connecting with her a month later but that went nowhere.

I don't want to come across as creeping... especially after 2 years but would it be inappropriate for me to contact her? Pretty sure she is not dating anyone. She also has an instagram account. I was thinking of adding her there to test the waters and take it from there. What's your opinion? Or should I just give up on ever reconnecting with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a shot. The worst that can happen is what is happening now, and that's nothing.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop living in the past. It is just your hormones thinking u should talk to her. She i am sure doesn't want you

• It's a waste of time. Stop living in the past. If you can break up over something silly I'm sure she knows you guys aren't compatible enough to handle anything serious.

What Guys Said 0