Guy said he used me?

because at times he is bored. I was extremely hurt when he said that. He said do you really think your worth much more? with your instability & sayings? After that i send him text and told him that i may not be intelligent in his eyes but i have a heart and would NEVER say something like that to anyone, and thats he is a loser. After that he send me a texts again saying he was being ''a bit mean'' and he even called me three times yesterday but i didn't pick up... is he telling the truth or was he hurt because i said i wanted him to leave me alone because he would text me all the time, and i wasn't interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you basically lowered his value by refusing him ( you don't think he is good enough to be with you for some reason ) .. so he wants to lower your value as well.. in the hope that you will see that you are not that high and mighty and will be ok with him again.

What he is saying is '' who do you think you are?''

What Guys Said 2

• I don't get how these douchebags get girlfriends in the first place. I would never say anything like that to a girl, even if i despised her.

• Get away from this guy as fast as possible. He is abusive and will probably become much worse (think physical abuse). His ease of inflicting intentional mental abuse says he is sadistic. His joy is your suffering.

What Girls Said 3

• Dude sounds like an abusive ass. Definitely cut off contact. And definitely do not give a shit about his apologies or why he said what he said. He sounds like a person who will say nasty, cruel things when you make him unhappy. This is not the kind if person you want to be around

• he is a Jerk block his number and forget him, if he was a real man he won't say that to you and will respect you..

• he is just an ass, who take there insecurities on others, Just dump him. and find a nice guy,