Is it okay or weird for a sophomore to date a senior in high school?

I am kinda liking this boy I met at homecoming and just found out he kinda likes me back. but he's a senior... should i just abandon it or pursue it even though he's leaving school soon

Most Helpful Guy

• Really doesn't matter I dated a sophomore when I was a senior i kept seeing her after I graduated. There's nothing wrong with that so don't loose this chance he might be be the one

What Guys Said 2

• I dated a sophomore in high school when I was a senior. :)

It was the dumbest thing I've ever done.

• It's not weird, but it might be difficult since he's leaving the school. But still go for it, if you want. 2 years seems like a big difference in high school, but it isn't, really.

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to date him its up to you, I dated through my sophomore year and it didn't really last very long. I look at high school relationships now as a waste of time honestly. Plus you get distracted and your grades start to drop etc. But if you want to date him then go for it, its your choice.