Would it be annoying to ask him out again?

I took him on a date Thursday, and we hungout all of Friday I saw him for an hour or so Saturday morning and won't be able to see him untill next Friday... I want to ask him to join me for a walk tonight but definatly want to give him his space... Should I wait till Friday or ask?

• Ask
  • Wait till Friday

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted ask but I change my mind. I texted my guy-friend. He's not answering. But we have been texting a lot lately (plus we hung out) so I'm going to give him his space. I think it's best for the both of us. Getting all over him would make him get used to you too much, therefore loosing interest. I'm not communicating with him for a while, so you should wait till next Friday. We both win :)

Answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1175975-crush-friend-kept-asking-if-guys-have-approached-me-for-prom-does

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!