How does a shy guy get a date with a Shy girl in a small town? I'm lost.

She is this really shy girl who is drop dead gorgeous she has her group of friends and has lived in the small town her whole life and I just moved I'm lost and need some help!!

We have talked in like groups around a bonfire but not one on one I can't get her alone to try even if I could I'm shy around girls too! Any girls shy or not have anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to her first and see if there's even any spark between you.

• Yea I think there is but we are both shy we will catch each other looking and smiling at us. You know that goofy crushin smile. Thanks tho

What Girls Said 1

• The only way to do this is to gather confidence! If she's interested and shy she's waiting for you to make the first move, trust me!

What Guys Said 3

• you must have a 3rd person to help you get closer, if both are shy, so that person can bring them closer

• Shy people usually don't mix well. Because the shy girl is looking for a guy to lead more and initiate.

I could give you some pointers on how to get her but that would require you to take the lead on a lot of things. Do you still want to know?

• Talk to her?