GIRLS: do you like to be taken?

By a guy you like... like just grabbed and kissed even if it's the first time? Can we just be as physical as you want and you'll stop is if we get too far or does just initiating kissing/ sex too early on (assuming you're going on dates and not just hooking up) turn you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time is iffy. You want to make sure she wants to have sex before you try and initiate with her. But after that, YES, YES, YES. We love it when guys initiate. We love being thrown down on the bed and getting our clothes ripped off. It's the best.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes! I would love for a guy to just grab me and kiss me. It turns me on!

• No if a guy I like grabs and kisses me without any indication that I want that (and I am very clear, I'm the type that actually usually takes the first steps) I would be offended and not date him again.

I am always very clear, I don't like the signs/hints game. I'm very straight forward. But you have to understand I am from a different country, different culture, so different way of dating and interactions between men and women.

• It's a turn on as long as you only do whatever she is comfortable with and don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

• If the guy I'm interested would do that when I least expected it, I would be soooo turned on. So yeah haha

• I find that pretty attractive... the whole forward approach. And trying too initiate something is not bad. It is only bad if a girl tells you she doesn't want to go that far and then you try again. Then it;s a turn off

• Yes if I am hinting signs and working you up to do that.
    No, if the guy is reading fixed signals.

• what are fixed singnals to you?

• signals... sorry it's 4am right now

• Meant mixed signals not fixed. Yeah I had a typo just like you. I don't know a guy or girl could easily confuse a smile or head nod or slight touch by accident as a mixed signal or something said in a conversation.

• Sure, Ok! :)

• In a testeful way. While respecting me at the maximum.

• At the end of our first date, we meant to hug because we both had a rule (no kissing on the first date) but for some reason that rule went out the door lol now 5 months later our relationship is strong. I love it when he grabs me and kisses me out of the blue :)

What Guys Said 1