Why do I keep having good dates that end up going nowhere?

I've had a trend lately, I've been going on dates with women that go fantastically well, we speak without gaps for hours and hours, we find out we have a lot of similarities, we make out for a while (not just a peck on the lips) she eagerly says "call me" when we part company and then she either 1. Calls me to say that she doesn't want to continue OR 2. decline my invitation to go on a 2nd date.

It's women that I'm meeting all over, from dating sites, from being set up by mutual Facebook friends or even my friend 's sister.

The last date I went on: we made out for 1/2 the time and she invited me to be her date to her brother's wedding, the waitress came up to me while my date was in the bathroom "she looks like she's really into you" . This girl then text me 6 hours later to say NO 2ND DATE.

I could get if this were an isolated incident, but this is more than 7 times in a row now.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I don't date.. but having a full lock on kiss on first date with someone you've never met.. is kind of ewe! to me. Call me old fashioned or whatever, but that just seems too rushed.

and referring to your las date, you say you spend half the time making out? instead of getting to know her? I think with that kiss, you both got to know each other very well, and she didn't like what she got to know from you.

ewk just ewk

What Guys Said 0