Going on a hot date, which outfit looks best?

I am going out with this gorgeous girl and want to impress her which looks best?

http://i.imgur.com/VEpMDZr.jpg

• First one
  • Second one
  • Third one
  • Last one
Thanks everyone for voting!
What about the first untucked?

Most Helpful Girl

• Second like everyone else has said. It goes better with the wash of the jeans. What type of shoes are you wearing, bc that has a impact as well

• I was thinking about not wearing washed jeans but non-washed. Dark blue jeans. Brown leather shoes.

• As of now I would still say second, but the first is possible as well. I would need to see everything put together

What Girls Said 6

• Can't go wrong with a nice, casual button-down shirt and dark wash jeans. Especially since the shirt is dark. Definitely don't tuck it in. That doesn't look very nice lol.

• I couldn't decide between number 2 and number 4 so I just randomly picked one of those 2. Both are good but the 2nd one is a little too dark - if it was a couple shades lighter it would have been my pick for sure.

• #2 is the best I say. Looks nice :)

• The tucked in shirt thing looks kinda 90s. Go with #2 for sure.

• With dress shoes, should look great?

• Dark colored shoes. Any variety, just not walmart sneakers.

• I like the second one the best

• The rest is too formal?

• I wouldn't say too formal, but the second one has a more laid back and classy vibe to it

• Ahhh, with dress shoes, should look nice?

• i say second or fourth
    because tucking is a bit formal

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say go for the 2nd one, the other outfits are very nice, but the 2nd one looks the most casual, it gives the impression that you want to look nice and go on a date, but you aren't like... desperate to date her if you know what i mean.

• Second one
    ,

• Yeah dude, go with the second one looks a lot beter.

• Second one man looks pretty good.

• Second one