I make girls laugh they trust me and say everything to me why I can't find a gf?

I have now more than 8 female friends they all trust and tell me their secrets , when they upset they come to me , i make them laugh , they know i care about them , but seems all of them putting me as their second choice or play hard to get with me? They agree to go out as friends? Why non of them become my gf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you are too much of a friend to them. If you want to get your point across that you want to be more than friends then you have to set a boundary for yourself. Have rules that set you on a different path from friendship and more into relationships.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you actively pursing them and trying to date them - making your intentions clear or are you waiting for them to come to you? What impresses a girl is depth. I once had a MAD crush on this guy but he seemed to be a bit of a show off so I lost interest in him almost completely.

• Maybe they value your friendship so much, and scared of loosing that if they enter into a relationship with you, frienships like that are hard to find so if we are lucky enough to find one, we like to keep it

What Guys Said 5

• You are their off guy. A woman wants to sometimes be around someone just to hang out and not be hit on.

• It really sounds like you got into the

www.troll.me/.../friendzone.jpg

8x

• You got friendzoned.

• Girls are weird... the world may never know. (Feminist, not personal, us guys are weird too.)

• There was UK study about laughter and the effect on women. Laughter does work. Check out Google.