Why does a guy never ask me out?

people tell me im pretty and gorgeos but i think its all nonsense because no guy asks me out, guys stare at me and stuff but why? why do none make a move? am i actually really ugly :( ?

Most Helpful Girl

• girl i am in the same boat as you. people tell me im beautiful and guys look at me but none make a move. im still trying to figure it all out but i have a few theories
    1. theyre intimidated
    2. we're not as attractive as we think (worst case scenario, i dont believe thats true)
    3. guys are just as nervous as we are (this i know to be true)
    4. guys assume we're already dating people
    so maybe just flirts some more and make it known that you're single? idk, if you find an answer , tell me! hahaha

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe try asking a guy out?

• i can't

• Are you a mute? Otherwise there is no excuse and you can't complain that guys aren't asking you out. By the way I'm a huge hypocrite and have never asked a girl out haha

• No way to tell without looking at you.

• i dont want to put my face in this website because its emberrassing and I don't know how to take it off later

• If you're curious you can PM me and I'll answer honestly if you're cute or not.

• how do you do that i dont go on this as much so I don't know

• Wanna be my bf today

• We won't know if you go anonymous

What Girls Said 2

• Guys are probably intimidated by your good looks, therefore they don't approach you because they think you will reject them or that you already have a boyfriend.

• if they think you're really pretty they might not ask you out because they're scared of rejection.
    This always happens to me, the only ones that do ask me on dates are asshole players who wanna get inside my pants which sucks
    I Doubt your ugly if your always getting compliments :) maybe you should try talking to a guy your interested in first