I know all guys dont like to be bothered when they are out with their friends but shouldn't a guy at least respond to a text or phone call?

Is it a good sign that a guy is cheating if he doesn't answer his phone or text back on a Friday or Saturday night ( and he doesn't respond until the next morning and only texts back to say he was out with his friends) This guy always has his phone with him and always checks it frequently when we are together. He even takes it to the bathroom. I ask him one time what he is up to when im working on a Friday night and he tells me that he is going out for a drink and is not taking his phone with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well on Friday and Saturday nights people go to parties and such. So I'm not surprised that he doesn't respond. I think he's being truthful. Nothing to worry about.