Should I say something about him still using Tinder?

This guy and I have been dating for about 2 months. We met on Tinder. I have since deleted my account, but I've noticed that he is still using his. He handed me his phone the other day, and I noticed that he had a new notification from the app. I wasn't snooping. It was right there plain as day so it's not like he's being secretive about it. Besides the fact that he's still using Tinder, our relationship is progressing well. I don't really get the impression that he's meeting or dating other girls. It just bothers me that he's still using Tinder and is either still searching for matches and/or messaging other girls, and I was wondering how I should bring this issue up to him or is it too soon to say anything since we've only been dating for a couple months?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you two exclusive, or talked about being so? Perhaps he's got a different viewpoint on what's okay while dating.

Also, did you see what the notification was for? Or just that it was there?

• We have not talked about being exclusive yet, but I'm thinking that now might be a good time to do so since the thought of him seeing other girls is bothering me. And I don't know what the notification was for. It could have either been for a new match or a new message.

• I've never used Tinder, but I do know that notifications don't specify so yeah it could even be something from long time ago.

Sounds like you have a good plan, hopefully things work out well!

What Guys Said 2

• Bring it up with him. It should be a simple thing. If he is looking then you know how he views the relationship. Or you get to the next level!

• Until you agree to be exclusive, he might well date or chat to other girls. If you don't like this, it's time for you two become official.

What Girls Said 1

• If he was really invested in you I don't think he would still be using it but maybe he is keeping his options open until the relationship is more serious, either that or he isn't serious about you two :\ It would bother me too haha