Do you love your bf/gf? Would you say life was better before or after them?

im just curious thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I loved my life before him, but he definitely adds more to it.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course I love her, and clearly it's much better with her than without - goes without saying.

• I love them more than anything. i literally can't remember what it was like before her.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, I love him more than anything. My life was okay before getting together with him but he's added a whole new dynamic to my life and brightened it up.

• He was my best friend before I figured out I loved him, life was good then, it's better now. It's like his half joined my half and we made us. (Getting married next summer)

• I love my boyfriend more than I even knew it was possible to love. He's my everything. And of course, of course my life is better with him than it was without him. He's my reason to live tbh.

• Yes and its better with him

• Of course I love him. He has helped me become a better human being. My life is better now that I have found him. He's my best friend.