How does a guy know what his league is?

Obviously he can't approach girls out of his league so how does he know?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no league you have the looks or you dont. If your good looking you can date any woman in the world. But that does not really work that way once your out of school, it then depends on how much money your making to get the classy pretty girl. Its very sad but thats how I see it. You can be a fat ugly Dog and land yourself a knockout of a woman if your rich.

What Girls Said 1

• You just have to try. I think the whole league thing is stupid. When i first started talking to this guy (who later became my boyfriend) i asked why he never talked to me before, and he said it was because he thought he was out of my league.

What Guys Said 3

• I say screw that "league" nonsense. Sure, some people subscribe to it, but I believe that people are people. If someone isn't interested in knowing someone else as a person because of some made-up social hierarchy, I say THAT person isn't worth your time.

• Not every girl who is "out of your league" is actually "out of your league."

• There are no leagues. Superficial and over-exaggerated ideas. No one is too good or too bad for anyone.