I want to move to the USA!!! Who will marry me so I can get a green card? is that what I need?

plllleeeaaaassseeeeeeeeee someone import me

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Been there, done NOT 'That," sweetie. I married a man from Egypt who fell in love with me for ME, not for trying to get a him "Comfort card" on a whim and a prayer out of me. He wanted me to live with him in Egypt, for trying to get an Egyptian over here is like pulling hen's teeth, believe me, I have done my own homework.
    No woman who has any common sense is going to marry someone without love just so he can come over here and have his cake and eat it too.
    Good luck, God bless. xx

• I can ship you in a shipping container if you like.. lol

• I will...

... not.

• Marry a lesbian. Portia De Rossi married a gay guy to get a green card. The world is full of possibilities, if you explore deeper.

• This made me laugh so hard I choked on my cereal. Thank you

• Why are you thanking me, do you like choking? lol unless thatsss sarrrcassmmm =O

• Who will marry you? NO ONE! Hahahahahahahaha

• = that was nek level shit... why don't you just slam my cock in a car door while your at it lol

• It actually doesn't work that way. You don't automatically get a green card. I knew of a girl who married her husband for LOVE and he still got deported

• LOL oh... that guy got so ripped off... how do i do it? send Obama an email? that'd work surely

• Haha well I may be young but I'm not soo innocent haha;) ohh I dunno, I don't listen to eminem but detroit is def a cesspool. Mega dangerous. And yeah like... the part where I live is rich and well educated because there's a really good school in town (UVa) but the rest is like buttfuck nowhere, soo many rednecks

• haha! i like you... I'm going to sleep now because it is 12:30am here and for some fucked up reason, instead of sleeping i am on GAG and am only going to get limited hours sleep... fml and goodnight miss not so innocent =p

• Where are you from

• Im from New Zealand... i love my country and i love australia but the states is just where i want to be

• NZ is awesome but i love American sport and i love how big and broad the country is... there is so much going on and i just love the American way of life!! im 50% serious on the green card lol

• Look for job and go over

• Sorry I can't help you there I'm a Canadian.

• Lol. Funny. Where do you live?

• Australia

• OMG BUT AUSTRALIA IS AWESOME!!! why would you want to leave? i would totally live in australia...

• yes it is awesome!!! i just love america

• No woman would ever fall for that lol

• I've just been offered a job in Florida, move there with me ;)

• can i work with you? what are we doing? ;) i have been to Miami =D i want to work on the beach hahahaha

• My uncle has an accountancy company there

• hmmmm i must meet this uncle =p jks , id still move there with you though ;)

• Hahaha your soooo funny, lol

• funny enough to marry? ;) oh cammonnnnn, i will make it worth your while i promise

• erm... maybe, I like a guy who can make me laugh hahaha

• I feel you bruh

• Oooh, mail order hubby! Intriguing. But I'm too poor to be a sugar mama.

What Guys Said 9

• Where do you live?

sweetsynecdoche.files.wordpress.com/.../...her.jpg

I'ma give you a offer you can't refuse. If you can smuggle some white over to America for me I'll get you your green card. :P

• I certainly wouldn't want to go to the USA. They have shittier internet than I do, and shittier healthcare than my country. Like, what? If you wanna go anywhere, go to Canada.

• i like Canada too... i been to both countries... i like Canadian people better but i like but i like American cities better... im gonna get shot for saying that

• Seriously though, in the USA, every health related procedure costs 10x as much as in my current country, how stupid is that? If you get appendicitis, you'll have a loan to pay for the next 40 years.

• Yes I would choose Canada

• I'm in the same mission as you. I'm here in a Visa and looking for a girl to marry xD

I'm kidding... but I do want to stay here forever though, this country is awesome.

• your like me i love basketball !!! i love American sports

• Hahaha. I live in Chicago and I went last year to a preseason game (I was given a free ticket in college). I wanna watch the Lakers, but they play December 25th and I'm in Spain for Christmas :(
      Maybe next year.
      I also wanna watch a football game, the Bears of course, but those tickets are very expensive.

• you shouldn't complain about being in Spain for christmas... lol that would be sik!!!

• you want to marry to get a green card? that's stupid LOL

• Male order bride.

• I know a guy, I'll make a few calls

• There was a time when people from my country would land in USA and there are girls waiting who they can marry so that they can apply for the green card :D Now you just gotta go fall in love and marry/get green card.

• I know a girl from Russia who married a man from the US and lives now there somewhere and don't think she is really happy now...

• I will smuggle you in for $100,000