How normal is it to never get Tinder matches as a guy? Do girls only swipe the really hot guys on there?

Been using this app for a good while now.

Most Helpful Guy

• What the hell's Tinder? Try the real world.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol dude you gotta understand that people are on tinder for (mostly) one of 2 reasons:

1) they wanna hook up. so if you are not sexually attractive to them then they won't swipe you

2) as a joke. yes a lot of girls i know just do tinder for fun and will be totally random in their swiping... like if the guy's bio seems weird we like SWIPE, giggle with friends, then never actually meet up with the matches

• Well why do I lack sexual attraction to all the girls on there? Should I get a nose job? Is it my nose?

• Judging from your profile picture... you don't look back. You're actually cute. And your nose is fine... trust me people can tell when you've had nose job and it just is weird.

• girls are usually far more picky online than in person

• Is normal, girls like to see hot guys. Not me.

• I do and it seems like a scam cuz every guy I like I get match with them : I'm not really that good looking

• Of course girls only swipe really hot guys, it's online "dating."

Don't you only swipe really hot girls, or girls that you're strongly attracted to?

Don't take it personally. People are so superficial on the internet.

• How can I be hot? :(

• The way everyone else gets hot: filters and photoshop. Seriously, photoshop the SHIT out of your pics then add an artsy filter. Wear sunglasses too, that way girls will know you're a douche bag, pretty much irresistible. You'll be Tinder worthy.

What Guys Said 5

• Here's a better idea: Get OFF tinder, and get the REAL world so you can find REAL girls. Not girls who on the internet for cheap thrills, and to laugh at guys like yourself who are on tinder trying to find a date.

• depends on the person. 1 of my friends its all a numbers game and he will swipe right for any girl that is a 5 or up and my other friend is purely only looking out for the hotties and swipes left most of the time unless she is a 9 or above.

• Yeah obviously and they want to see you looking happy and with friends. Those are really only 2 things they can look for because of the app design

• Don't get anything unnatural done to you, ever.

Live the way you want to live, know who is interested in you and pursue them. Be open, most of all, to your opportunities. To do this, you must ignore what you see as "faults".

• I've never used it but I know studies have shown women are beyond picky on online dating so I'm sure tinder is basically the same