Do I make a move again?

So 3 or 4 months ago I asked out my best friend (best friends for 3 years). She asked for time to think things over, but never shot me down with a hard and fast no like the rest of them.

A month after I asked, I asked her to go to dinner with me (which is regular, we normally went to dinner once a week anyways), and she asked me if it was a date? And I asked her what she was thinking, and she said that she didn't think I was interested in her still, but said she was still thinking things over. Now flash forward to today, this weekend. I went to a wedding party for her neighbors son with her, and then yesterday she went to her roommates friend's wedding.

She kept sending me pictures, and I asked to see her in her dress that she asked me for help picking out. She was drop dead gorgeous and I told her she was beautiful in it. She was sending me a few pictures of the dancing and what not and I said it looked as though she was having fun. And she said of course, but she kept dropping the "I'm single" line.

We haven't had a serious follow up to my asking her out in about 2 months. And just over the last 2 weeks, her roommate found out that him and his girlfriend are pregnant, and then she went to this wedding this weekend. She's a few years older than me. I think with all these events in her life, and some of the stuff she is saying to me, that it's time to ask her again where things stand.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her again if she gives you the same answer then just move on. No girl takes that long to give an answer

What Girls Said 1

• Well... 3/4 months is a long time to think about things and to decide whether you like someone or not... it will literally not take me nearly that long to decide how I feel over someone. In fact, it's something I'd probably be able to answer in a split second because being in love with someone is not a choice. You don't take time out and then decide if you're in love. You either are, or aren't. There's really in my opinion no need for months, weeks or even days on end to make this call.

You should absolutely ask her where you two are at right now and ask her for a straight up sincere answer instead of hiding anything. You deserve to know the truth and if she isn't going to give that then it seems like she has no intention of actually ever giving you a answer which can only mean that she's not as interested as you are. Think about... if you were madly in love with a girl will you take months to make a decision whether you want to be with her or not? In situations like this, always reverse the roles and then it can help you put things into perspective.

What Guys Said 3

• You could give it one more try but honestly it sounds like you're in the "Friendzone".

When a woman says "Think things over" especially for MONTHS, usually means "I really don't want to go out with you, but I'm too polite to tell you so I'm just going to tell you I need think things over and hope you go away, find someone else, or forget about it".

• Sounds to me like your 'back burner guy' she keeps around until something better comes along. You deserve better than that. Move on. Nobody takes that long to answer a question like that unless they don't really care.

• Absolutely, go for it. There's only one way to find out and it sounds like she wants to as well.

Good luck