Didn't sleep well last night and have a hot date tonight; what do I do?

I am super tired. I couldn't sleep at all for personal reasons. My ex and I have been broken up for some time and trying to figure out the living arrangements. In the meantime, I stay at friend's houses and sometimes sleep on the floor. Last night I couldn't sleep.

I have a first date with this gorgeous girl tonight. I don't want to be tired during it, but too late to cancel I think. What can I do?

Date was super successful thanks to all your tips. I actually bumped into her before our date. We stayed out late, I walked her home and kissed her goodnight.

Most Helpful Girl

• take a nap.
    take a COLD shower, not a warm one. a warm one will make you happy and cuddly. you want to be alert..
    drink some coffee.
    flush your eyes with cold water.
    and then run IN PLACE super faster. get your heart pumping.

hopefully she'll be captivating enough to keep you awake :)

• She's very captivating... man I wish I got a good night's rest :(

• you could use it to your advantage. say something about how you've had trouble sleeping and you're tired but there was no way you were going to pass up the opportunity to see her tonight. it's a bit cheesy but sweet- she'll laugh/smile and appreciate it :)

• that's a good idea. It is definitely sincere... I don't want to miss seeing her

What Girls Said 5

• Mmmm. Take a nap?
    Drink a double shot espresso?
    Put some cold compressors under your eyes to take away any bags?
    Take a shower to feel fresh and semi awake?

• If you take a nap make sure someone knows when you have to wake up and is present to ensure you do in fact wake up.
      You'd hate to over sleep for your first date.

• Then make tonight happen and make the best of it. You won't blow it.

• oh man, try a nap if you have time and if that doesn't work, take what I call the emergency power drink. it is what i use to write that last minute term paper late at night. It is called an expresso

• I might be able to nap, but I'm stating to wake up.. just not fully alert...

• Take a nap, then have a shower and slam an alcoholic beverage of your choice to loosen you up a bit and you should be good to go

• My eyes feel a bit baggy... the sleep should solve it?

• DON'T CANCEL, GOD , being tired is NOT an excuse to cancel. Maybe have a nap, then drink some coffee or go for a run before hand?

• Yeah I don't mind to miss... I really like her, but I also don't want the blow the chance at a second date. Should I tell her that I didn't get much sleep last night, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to see her tonight?

• Take a power nap!! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Take a nap. Maybe take a sleeping pill to help conk you out. No time for a nap? Okay, get an energy drink - something like the Rockstar Energy + Vodka. The energy will get you going, the vodka will loosen you up for the date.

• Meditate and try not to overwork yourself today so you will be ready for that date. Try GT Dave's Kombucha and that will wake you up fast and will be ready for your date.

• Take a nap.

• Workout and listen to metal. Get pumped up.