To ignore or not too ignore?

I was dating a guy for a month and I started to really like him. However, I got sense that he didn't want a relationship with me. He did act like he wanted one at times so thats why I stuck around. He was nice we would go out for dinners he would cook for me, and I got to meet some for his friends. He was even sharing how he felt about taking care of his dad. This made me think maybe he does want to be with me. I asked him last week in person that I really liked him and did he see this going long term? He told me he couldnt give me a black and white answer because he was busy with his family and that he wouldn't be able to give me free time. He told me to think about it and I said but you turned me down he said no I didn't I gave you a middle. That was the last time I saw him. He text me the next day asking how my day was but I didn't respond. I needed space for me because I felt like he wanted me just there for his benefit and I really wanted him. Also they whole time we were talking about the relationship he was thrilled like it was a boost to his ego or something. The guy hasn't tired to contact me again. He didn't even wish me happy birthday. He was tagged in a photo on his Facebook where he he was trying to kiss a girl on the cheek. This is all after I ignored his text. I know I should of messaged him saying that I couldnt date him anymore but I ignored him instead. I just thought he liked me and would try to contact me more but he didnt. After him not wishing me happy birthday it really got me. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him go.

• Thank you. That is probably the best thing for me

• You're welcome! :) Sometimes we can't get an answer "Why", we just have to accept it and move on.

• very true

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0