Should I text him again or should I wait?

So I just started going out with this guy and we were supposed to go on a date yesterday, I asked him where we should go the day before and he ignored my text and still hasn't texted me back. So he hasn't texted me back for two days. And I know that guys hate texting but couldn't he at least say I don't know where do you want to go, because we didn't go on the date after all. It kind of scares me because it worries me if he doesn't like me anymore. Should I text him again or should wait until he texts something back to me? Because I don't want to keep on texting him.

Most Helpful Guy

• CALL Him. Go from there.

• Would that seem a little desperate or not?

• No, because you know back before texting was invented, people had to TALK to each other. "Desperate" is what women label each other. Guys don't care.

• Ok thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• give him a call and say-

LISTEN at least GET BACK TO ME OTHERWISE IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE AND ID LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HANGING OUT SO I DONT HAVE TO BOTHER WASTING MY TIME..

that will make him think and if he does like you/is interested he will NOW know to make time to reply to you..

HOPE IT HELPS

• I'm confused - you didn't go on the date yesterday? He stood you up? And now he's ignoring you?

If that's all correct, then he owes you an apology and an explanation.

• Try calling instead it'll result everything ASAP instead of waaaaiiiiittttiiiinnnnggg for a text... plus if he stood you up without notice he really didn't like you. Call him and get it resolved instead of waiting around.

• Yeah but last week when he asked me on a date he kissed me and we had a lot of fun and said he likes me so I'm really confused now... Does he like me or not?

• Ask him, only he can tell you. Just don't let it drag out because while you chase a guy that might like you there's a few out there that are sure they do.

What Girls Said 2

• I dont think that you should because he stood you up, has not bothered to give an explanation or reschedule. That tells me that he is not interested. Which is not a bad thing for you because if he was worth your time, he would've done the right thing
    To be sure though, you should call to hear what he says (and this will tell you too that he isn't ill or dead or something lolol)
    All the best

• I don't think you should text him, it'll make you look a little needy if you keep texting. so just let him message you back when he's ready! he might've just been nervous to go out :)