Is he still in love with me or is he losing interest?

For about a month which this was a couple months ago my bf didn't want to have sex much. It would be like once a week maybe two. When before we would have sex almost every night. We still don't do it as much due to us both being tired. We still only do it once or twice a week. I'm just wondering why this is? Then when we do it he doesn't last long. Which I know is hard to do especially if we haven't done it much. Because before he would try his best to not finish so soon. But now it's like he wants it to be over. Well is what I think. We live together and have been dating for a little over a year. He says he wants to be with me forever and has told me he wants to have a kid with me. Should I believe all of this? Or is he losing interest and that's why he doesn't care to last long.

What Guys Said 2

• Well as a guy I can say that sometimes we are going through a lot of stressful situation at work or with family which puts a lot of pressure on our mind and we don't feel like doing anything else. I have gone through this myself. I had a lot of pressure at work and stuff going on with my family that I didn't feel like having sex that much. Talk to him and try to find out what's bothering him. Listen to what he has to say. If he doesn't want to talk then let him be. If he loves you he will come around when things get better. Sometimes being with someone for too long (in your case 1 year) you start getting comfortable with the person and don't find the need to get physical all the time.

• He told me because he was tired from work

• Yeah he maybe looking to have a future and is kind of stressed by it , make him live today. Not past or future.

What Girls Said 0