Bf talks about how he thinks a celeb is hot... why?

So we're watching a movie and he tells m he thinks this actress is hot and how nice her butt or boobs are and when we're out if he sees a girl with nice boobs or a nice butt he tells me :(I pretend like i'm fin with it so i say "yea her butt is nice" but really im not. Guys, why is he doing this? Why can't he just keep it to himself? Why does he have to tell me? What does that do for him? :((((

I just don't get why he says it outloud. Is he trying to make me jealous?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't blame you for how you feel about this. You are his girlfriend. It's very rude and inconsiderate of him to be making these comments about other girls when he's around you. It's really bad form on his part. Even the most devoted and faithful boyfriend or husband can't help but notice other women, but he doesn't have to go on and on about all their features when his girlfriend or wife is right there.

What Guys Said 4

• some people are like that. Girl do it to guys all the time. I had girls do it for me. Granted it wasn't about guys in the street it was about celebrities but it happened.

I dont understand it either but meh...

• It is natural to have these thoughts, but to tell you all the time is wrong of course. Ok lets admit it you make same thought too. Does it mean you cheat on him when you're doing it? Of course no and that goes for your Bf too. You can talk with him about it. The next time you can simply say ''I couldn't care less about her!!!'' . That will make him understand that its making you feel jealous or uneasy.

• I think your boy friends feels that he can share his opinions on any topic.

• You just need to tell him that you don't need to know that it upsets you. sounds like his a dick and just doing it to get a reaction from you

What Girls Said 4

• If he is remarking And Making a Big deal of a "Boob and a butt," then I find him low class up his own ass and it is definitely disrespectful to You His-----Supposed girlfriend who he is most likely bedding down and telling sweet somethings in her ear.
    He Doesn't have to "Tell" you a thing, sweetie, he chooses to Pop this out of his own smart ass saliva mouth because he can't help himself to show him a side of himself that you probably didn't Know but are starting to See That-------He is a pompous pig who doesn't care what you think and whatever he says about anyone "Hot" or even Cold is what he chooses to do, whether you like it or not.
    Turn the tables and try that little trick on this dick... See if it flies and how far, sweetie... Tit for tat, I say.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you sooooooo much for your answer!!! he does this all the time. It' s soo annoying! I never understood why he has to say it outloud, like what does saying this girl has nice boobs give him or do for him? :(

• You're so welcome, sweetie... He is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you, but during the hooting and howling, it is showing his Bad side and even More that there is More "Door mat" devious doings in the future to come. Even if he sees someone who might take his eye, he should keep it to himself with respect to a soul mate. However, guys who do this don't know what this is and maybe it is time you showed him. xx

• Well he keeps sharing it because you're making it fine for him too. He can't read your mind so if this offends you and makes your uncomfortable then you're to have to tell him because if you don't, then he's going to keep doing it. And if he things you're overreacting and continues to do it, cut your losses.

• Maybe he just doesn't realize it bothers you. Everyone is different. I mean I'm straight but when I was out with my boyfriend I was the one who pointed out other girls. Haha I'd be like "hey her butt is awesome. I wish I had one like that" and it was just whatever. Just try talking to him about it

• You quite simply have to become much more assertive and TELL HIM that you find all his words and actions totally unacceptable and completely disrespectful.

If he finds it that difficult to accept or understand, then truthfully you have only one option... Ditch/Dump or Chuck him and jolly well MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.