I think bf still has feelings for his ex. What do I do?

I feel like my bf still has feelings for his ex because he told me that he stopped watching breaking bad a year ago because that was his exs fave show. Does that mean he still has feelings for her? :( or he's just telling me that he stopped watching the show at that time cause he wasn't over her.:(((

They were dating for 6 years and broke up 3 years ago

13

Most Helpful Guy

• he doesn't have feelings for his ex.. dont worry. i mean 1 year is a long time to have feelings for your ex

• Thanks for your answer. They were dating for 6 years and broke up 3 years ago though... :(

• they maybe just had good times together.6 years are a long time! i can see that its hard for him to forget. relationships have some experiences that might last a lifetime on somebody's mind. you shouldn't worry tho. that relationship ended 3 years ago. be his girlfriend and do what partners do. just dont overthink this matter as it may lead to jealousy and things will get worse

What Guys Said 2

• I think he stopped watching breaking bad because he only watched because she watched it. A year is along time i doubt he still has feelings.

• What else signs does he show he is not over his ex?

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't necessarily mean he's still into her. I love my current boyfriend and I have no feelings for my ex but I still don't like hearing like 'our' song or whatever cause it reminds me of him and I don;t want to be reminded of him at all because we didn;t end nicely, it might be the same with your bf he might have stopped watching it because it brings back memories that he;d rather forget... or it could just be a coincidence

• Thank you so much for your answer!