I think bf still has feelings for his ex. What do I do?

I feel like my bf still has feelings for his ex because he told me that he stopped watching breaking bad a year ago because that was his exs fave show. Does that mean he still has feelings for her? :( or he's just telling me that he stopped watching the show at that time cause he wasn't over her.:(((

Updates:
They were dating for 6 years and broke up 3 years ago

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he doesn't have feelings for his ex.. dont worry. i mean 1 year is a long time to have feelings for your ex

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer. They were dating for 6 years and broke up 3 years ago though... :(

• they maybe just had good times together.6 years are a long time! i can see that its hard for him to forget. relationships have some experiences that might last a lifetime on somebody's mind. you shouldn't worry tho. that relationship ended 3 years ago. be his girlfriend and do what partners do. just dont overthink this matter as it may lead to jealousy and things will get worse

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he stopped watching breaking bad because he only watched because she watched it. A year is along time i doubt he still has feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • What else signs does he show he is not over his ex?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't necessarily mean he's still into her. I love my current boyfriend and I have no feelings for my ex but I still don't like hearing like 'our' song or whatever cause it reminds me of him and I don;t want to be reminded of him at all because we didn;t end nicely, it might be the same with your bf he might have stopped watching it because it brings back memories that he;d rather forget... or it could just be a coincidence

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much for your answer!