He keeps telling me to 'slow down' in bed. What am I doing wrong?

I've been seeing my bf for like 4 months or so now. I like him a lot and think he's great.

Anyway, when I first met him and gave him a blowjob, he told me beforehand that he was really horny. After like a minute or two, he said he was going to come.

Since then I've always given him blowjobs and he often tells me quite early to "slow down". I usually try to, but he tells me really early like 4 or 5 mins into it that I should slow down.

Am I doing something wrong? I do get a vibe from him that he feels insecure at times, especially about the size of his penis.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not doing anything wrong, on the contrary you are doing something very right lol. he probably wishes he could last longer and that might be why he seems insecure.

• Thank you, I would hope so :)

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe (and I'm just guessing) he wants you to slow down so he can last longer. If the stimulation is too much in a steady and fast rhythm he's gonna come faster. You can try changing up what you're doing when you're giving him a blowjob or stroking him. Change the speed, and the tempo.

• No it means you're doing VERY good! He's telling you to slow down because he doesn't want to cum so fast.

• I'd hope so haha thanks

• He sound like a minute man lol. But i think your doing too good. He telling you to slow down so he dont cum fast.

• You're making him cum really fast and he wants it to last longer, I think.

What Girls Said 1

• You seem to be a pro in the blow job department!! He asks you to slow down because he is overly enjoying what you are doing.
    On a separate note: he does not have stamina. Regardless of how good you are, i think he should be able to hold it for more than 5 minutes.
    All the best.