I can't hekp but wonder if I should just date chicks?

I have always been attracted to females. I have had a few trists along the way. I can't seem to get it together with a man and i can't help but wonder if i should just throw in the towell and surender to the vajayjay. Im 35 so i guess i should figure it out here pretty quick

Most Helpful Guy

• what u mean "get it together" with a man? Does it mean u dont get any sexual attraction to guys, or relationships dont work?
    If its a problem with attraction and desire, i guess u shud go with the girls. But if its a relationship issue, maybe you can solve it when the correct guy comes into your life.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think anyone can answer this except you.

• Chicks are all crazy so...

• You just broke up, it's only natural to feel like you're only meant for the same gender after a breakup. All you have to do is take your grievance time, dust yourself off, and get back out there. You're not les. just because you had a bad experience... you just had a bad experience. Take your time, then get back out there, that's all it takes

What Girls Said 0