Girls what're your biggest turnoffs?

Girls what are the worst mistakes a guy can make for you personally?

0|0
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

• When a guy tells me how much he likes me and wants to date me, but never asks me out.. I break all connection with a guy like that. When a guy who "likes" me talks about other girls right infront of me.. purposely making someone jealous is such a turn off. Don't do it.
    A guy who don't clean properly.. who does drugs or smokes (don't want to kiss an ashtray, thanks), or if he drinks a lot, I'm an adult, I don't need to be with someone who still wants to party and get smashed every weekend.
    Someone who has major trust and jealousy issues, or lack of confidence. I go nowhere near boys like that.
    Most of all, someone who doesn't respect me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• In the beginning stages: Being too wishy-washy and apathetic. Nothing is a bigger turn off than a guy who texts me constantly "hinting" at spending time together or liking me, but never ponies up and asks. Or sets up a date. Just hints around it.

I also don't take a guy too serious if he seems to still be in the serious party stage where he drinks all the time and smokes weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • disrespect.
    dishonest.
    bigotry.
    apathy.
    aggression.
    poor hygiene.
    poor communicator.
    evasive.
    subtle (hinting coded messages expecting me to divine his meaning reading tea leaves)
    pretends to like things i like to attract me.(this leads to confusion and resentment later on)
    control freak.
    sexist.
    rough physically.
    doesn't like physical affection.
    couch potato.
    narrow minded.

1|0
    0|0
  • hot/cold
    arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a lier, bragging about his tool size, wanting sex, telling lies about me on my back, not being clean, not exercising... and the other things that the other girls have listed below and above (me)...

0|0
    0|0
  • Aggressive.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a male trait.

• Show All
    • Virtual killer : How confident are you that Aggression is a male trait?

Because once you are determined to be a threat to yourself or those around you that is grounds for locking you up in an asylum. you just two dr signatures.

• arrogance, like he thinks he's the best and he can get like every girl he wants

1|0
    0|0
  • when guys say I'm annoying
    when can tell a guy in uncoferable, if you need to sneeze in front me just to it.
    talks about and makes really really inappropriate jokes all day long. once or twice is okay but 24/7 no way!
    when someone can keep a convo

0|0
    0|0
  • Bossiness and clinginess. Instant turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anger issues. That is my BIGGEST turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't get me wrong. I love male dominance. I just hate honestly angery people. I can't stand it when someone is easily triggered into a monster by the slightest things.

• Ignorance or stupidity

1|0
    0|0
  • When he farts on the first date...

0|0
    0|0
  • hairy guys disgusting guys braggy selfish careless loves to control me on everything liar cheater pervert... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Asking to get sexual in the first months, disrespecful, egosistic, ain't loyal to his girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene. Being obese. Wearing pants that show your ass. Egoistic. Macho men. Homophobic. Racist. Narcissist. Aggressive. Too sexual (talks about sex all the time, inappropriate touching).

And wearing a My little pony shirt

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• According to my research dating her sister is a big turn off for girls

1|0
    0|0
    • actually i wouldn't care about that. can't help who you love/ lust.

• we should talk later.

you got a sister? XD

• They all find me ugly. Why do you think I'm called the Worldsugliestman.

0|0
    0|0