Which job requires you to constantly shave your body hair?

i want a girlfriend who will never have hair on her body. is there a job profession that has this as a requirement? hopefully i can find a woman in that line of work

Most Helpful Girl

• Professional/serious swimmer, pole dancer, stripper, gymnast, model, dancer, basically any job where little clothing is generally required.
    Personally I do none of the above but prefer to shave all the time, why? Because it's for me not my job or anyone else. There are a lot of women who shave for themselves and not for others. There are some women who won't shave for others but you won't find out for week/months down the line that they prefer to be lazy.

What Girls Said 28

• How about a dolphin. Completely hairless mammal.

www.dolphins-world.com/.../dolphin-main.jpg

• Lol does not mean anything these days. Peoole put it everywhere without meaning it ;( @DiveMonae
      But I apologize, I did not get that you were joking.

• Now look at that sexy smile. How could he not be into that?

• Troll harder.

• why do you say i'm trolling? is it that hard for you to believe that there are guys who prefer women without body hair?

• Please don't encourage him to troll harder... lol

• @SandPlanet I won't :P

• I can understand your preferences. We all have. But when you get obsessed with them, there is a problem. If you really gonna search someone in those specific professions, that is really nonsense.

• professional swimmer.

i get it. I'm not into body hair either. luckily some guys naturally have little to no hair and some shave. but there's always a swimmer if none of that works out:)

• LOL. none and you're an idiot.

You do realize girls have hair everywhere on their body, right?

• yes, thats why i want them to shave it off. i dont like body hair on girls

i find it hilariously ironic that you call me an idiot

• @EyeSeaYew I don't know it stems from that ridiculous notion that women have to be completely hairless all the time. Which seems to be what asker is looking for

• @Izzy2102
      there's nothing ridiculous about it. just because you're too lazy to shave doesn't make it ridiculous

• You better be a hairless, smooth Adonis with zero flaws if you're gonna be obsessed with body hair

• Lol modeling? Get a girl obsessed with her self image, and you will find what you want. You really should cut some slack though, I don't shave my legs if I don't have to

• Why don't you just find a girl that simply doesn't like body hair? There's plenty out there, myself included. I don't need a job to tell me to shave it off.

• would you be willing to shave everyday for a guy? i dont think so

• I don't have to shave every day to be hairless. I shave once and there's no stubble for days. Takes weeks to fully grow back.

And I shave for ME. I do not like body hair. So whether a guy likes body hair or not, I'm shaving mine regularly. If I had to shave every day then I would. Fortunately I don't have to.

• sounds like you would make an awesome girlfriend

• Even hair and eyebrows? Weird...

• do you not understand what body hair is?

• Is the head not part of the human body?

• hair on the head is not what people mean when they say body hair

• Stripper...

• I shave all my body hair off as I'm not a fan of body hair on me, I'm not a swimmer or anything, I'm just an average woman who likes to be fuzz free :)

• I can see what attracts you to bald women, the shape of their skulls is awesome once you lose the hair!

http://i57.tinypic.com/eit9pc.jpg

• Pity she has eyebrows eh?

• oh, you get laid all the time? i see...

• You've been watching that too?

• Better start shaving your hand. That's the only girlfriend you will ever have.

• i'd prefer it if there were women who never had hair on their body but that doesn't mean i will stop dating

• I can't think of any.
    U just have to see beyond that

• professional swimmer

• Lifeguarding

• You can simply ask your future girlfriend to shave constantly. Not a big thing.

• any p*rn related job =D

• Make mole rats!

• Wow thanks autocorrect! I meant naked mole rat! -.-

• this is what happens to you when you never get hit on by guys: you turn into one sour bitch!

• Prostitutes! Always shaven because of work.

Models are way out of your reach if you're on GaG.

• well since i'm out of your reach i wouldn't go for prostitutes

• im saying im not into prostitues, which makes me out of your reach

• still don't get it as I'm not a prostitute :)

• Have you ever had a gf who doesn't have body hair?

• She should model for Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle, H&M, Victoria Secret, or Abercrombie & Fitch

• Swimmer
    Model
    Stripper

• Maybe model, but most of them are already taken

• So are you ready to shave everything she wants shaved, and keep it off?

• nope. i'm a guy, not a women

• @Hairydudesrock are you talking to me? I have not mentioned my preferences. Im just saying he can't expect her to shave, if he isn't willing to himself - if that is her preference. Just like a guy can't expect a girl to suck his dick, if he isn't willing to go down on her.

• lol
      filler

• Other than swimmer, nothing

• Beauty or makeup artistry

• Ate you the same guy who don't like stretch Marks?

What Guys Said 13

• One of the primary definitions of a mammal is body hair. Humans are mammals. Women are humans. Therefore women have body hair. If you' like to date another species, go for it.

• Probably the best answer on here ! :)

• Lol asker doesn't realise he is a mammal

• See QueenofSilentfoxes answer lol

• buddhist priest

• Swimmer, cyclist, p*rn star, crackwhore, stripper, gymnast, model.

There's plenty of girls who work in offices or stores who also shave everything.

• Why crackwhores?

• Let's agree to disagree on that one. But body hair is commonly differentiated from head hair.

It consists of terminal and vellus hair. The latter is commonly not shaved but for sure body hair

• Ok, agreed. :)

• Professional swimmer or professional underwear models/bikini model. Profession that requires little clothing

• When you work in a power plant you have to keep your face shaved and your hair needs to be trimmed not 100% what you asked but my 2 cents

• Maybe a model? A swimmer? A personal trainer who's particular about that kind of stuff? Take your pick.

• Po*n star is the only thing i can think off.

• Louse picker. If you get lice maybe you could meet one.

• Lifeguard?

• Modeling, maybe a girl that works at a beauty salon.

• A WWE superstar.

• Prostitute or stripper

• since when do prostitutes shave their hair?

• they dont get many clients if they don't, the brothel i go to they all walk about nude and have no hair on thier body

• lmfao

• I didn't know guys were into girls who shaved their head