Tall girls do you like short guy?

i am short guy and attracted to taller woman and wish to be friend with them. if you are looking for sincere, caring, trustworthy person. then, just let me know you. i am a caring and straight forward guy and love ladies who respect me. give me a chance to know you?

is it because of social or other issue?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating a short guy now. I'm 5' 7 and he's 5' 4. We been together for 2 years now!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'10 I find shorter guys attractive but I obviously prefer men who are 5'9+. I would not date a guy under 5'9(unless we had ridiculous chemistry) although they can be attractive I don't find it sexy. I like to be dominate and submissive and I would find it hard to be submissive with a guy smaller then me.

• Some do and some don't.

• Im 5'11 and I would not have trouble dating a guy shorter than me. However I draw the line to 5'6. Kissing would be difficult.

What Guys Said 4

• how tall are you dude?

• Yeah I'm short and tall girls are attracted to me. They are out there bro.

• I get rejected by tall girls.

My crush is 6 foot and I reckon she rejected me because I'm shorter and skinnier than her.

• its not impossible. but i think its unlikely