Why would he talk shit about me but yet still be with me?

My bf has told his friends and family I smell down there? Because sometimes they will make jokes in front of me. It really pisses me off because if it was that bad why would he stay with me? He seems to be insecure since his last relationship his ex cheated on him. So is he trying to make me feel more insecure then I already am or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• he sounds like he's just a disrespectful a**hole. perhaps he does it because he's insecure and so he wants to make you feel like crap to help himself feel better.

the real question is why would you be with someone who would say such awful things about you

What Guys Said 5

• The next time he does that in front of his friends, get up and leave him forever.

How can you ever be happy when putting the women who gives him every thing he treats you like crap and in public.

Think for a moment what if he instead say something like, "my woman is really good to me", instead old boy says you stink.

• Wow real mature group. Dump him and find someone else.

• Chill out I yank on girls I like chains all the time just tell his balls smell like he has been sexing the the taco that gave birth to the teenage mutant ninja turtles or something. Or that your vag is the secret portal to Narnia and the smell is from the blood of all the evil creatures you slew. It doesn't matter just have fun with it but don't take it personally

• I would reevaluate this relationship, to be honest. That is disgusting behavior and this guy is not a man you should commit to. A real man, is not going to bring that up to his friends nor talk about your insecurities or private life. He should be your protector and that is not what this behavior is displaying. He is using a form of control to make you insecure to where "he believes" you will stick around and try to please him. This isn't healthy for you in any way.

• He's an idiot & a punk. Get the last laugh & get rid of the moron.

What Girls Said 1

• OMG! He tells his family about your privates? YIKES!!!