How do you feel about black girls?

There's been so much hate and disrespect towards black girls and I just want to know why? Why do people hate them so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well im black lol and i read most of the comments from the guys and honestly its sad that a few guy who are black think all black women in the world act the same. When its absolutely not true its like saying all black guys are thugs and rappers when thats not true either lol I think its okay for people to have preferences but i think its wrong to judge all black women for stereotypes shown on tv. its actually pretty ignorant. But in the end its not about race its about love.

• I feel not all but a lot of black men are the worst culprit of being disrespectul towards their own race which they seem to forget their mothers and sisters are black also. It's crazy.

What Guys Said 21

• Im white and personally i rarely find black girls attractive, before someone calls me racist its a matter of preference.

But i would never say that i hated a black girl (or a black guy) for solely being black. That sort of thinking is outdated and damn right retarded.

Yes, i may get annoyed at the stereotypical loudness associated with black girls but if a white, Asian or 'whatever' girl/guy was being equally loud, id be equally annoyed. It just so happens that its an aspect of some black culture. I could nitpick and say 'this annoys me because of x and y' but im not going to, because its irrelevant. Certain behavior annoys me because of exactly that, the behavior itself. Race has nothing to do with it. Sadly, that can't be said about all of society.

• I don't think there's as much hate and disrespect as I hear about. There's a distinct difference between "I hate black women" and "I'm not that attracted to black women."

The TV stereotype, which usually amounts to "strong independent black woman who don't need no man" with more sass than is humanly possible, is extremely unappealing in every way. The stereotype hurts more than the reality.

• FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU WHY PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 50 NEVER TAKE PART IN SOCIAL GROUPS?

Every time I go to it all I see is just only older people there and I never see any younger people there. I am a younger person There is never never younger people ther just only older people there I have no friends at all I have never had no friends all my life and I have no girlfriend at all also I have never had a girlfriend all my life and I have never had relationship all my life and I am still a virgin ME HAVIING NO FRIENDS AT ALL FOR ME IS SO UNFAIR EVERYONE ELSE HAVE GOT FRIENDS AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT FRIENDS SO FUCKING HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE SO FUCKING HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE SO FUCKING HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE
    SO FUCKING HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE SO FUCKING HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE SO FUCKING HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER HAD FRIENDS ALL MY LIFE

• I have no problem with black girls however I must add the darker the skin tone gets the less attracted I am. Nice bums, nice lips I like really pink lips it looks cute and just personality. There are many racists just don't pay attention to them they aren't good for anyone.

• I don't feel any hatred or disrespect towards anyone for their skin color nor do I pretend to know anything about anyone before getting to know them..

• I feel like a majority of black women have a sense of entitlement, like they demand to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity while not necessarily doing likewise to others. Black girls are the most difficult people I've worked with in my life.

• You mean some youve met to say majority would mean you have met 80% of us in the world lol

• You americans and your statistics so irritating just like the accent lmao. Your wrong to say majority get over it

• @Fleur-Rose You don't like them because you don't understand them. And you're in no position to comment on American culture if you're a foreigner. How could you possibly know how black people act if you're not from here?

• I see more posts asking about why there's hate towards black girls than I see actual dislike of black girls.

• Maybe because society allows black woman to act wild but white woman are expected to behave themselves more. As evidenced by pop culture and music videos.

• Miley cyrus lmao vs beyonce haha

• Ohh please thats straight bull shit and to the person above who said miley cyrus 👏👏👏👏 she is constantly making a fool of herself. So what go you have to say now!!!

• I have no personal problem with them most of the ones i have met seem really nice, some of them are pretty hot too ^^

• I don't hate or disrespect them by any means, but they really aren't my cup of tea. I don't personally find them attractive. I feel the same way about Asian women. Oh well.

• I have found a fair few black girls to be extremely attractive, but they're not interested in me.

• They're okay, about as women of any other race. Personally of all the black women I've met only a few have be nice, but most of the black women I've met really just make me want to walk the other way. I know not all black women are like this, but I'm just about turn of by most of black women in my area because a lot of them act slutty as hell because they think that's how to attracted good men. And I don't just mean immature teens, I've seen black women my mother's age doing this.

• Key points to take away from this: As long as you're not a black woman who acts like a slut you fine, but if you are then it's pretty sad to be you.

• So if a white girl acts like one its ok?

• @thatgirlwavy Where did you seem me say that? I didn't mention white girls because the question was about black girls.

• I feel alright around them, I personally prefer black people as friends since their so chill and funny to hang around with. But at times I do see the ones where their very obnoxious and loud in public places that just makes me turn away, that's it.

• I think it is just a stereotype against black people, not just black girls that they tend to be "low life thug", that is something I want to avoid doing.

• You're likely inquiring for non-Blacks, but I love them.

• the same way i feel about walls... nothing at all.

• Says the guy who was offended about the white chick saying she doesn't find black guys attractive lol.

• Oh okay. It sounded like you were saying that we are about as significant as a white wall or something lol. I'm pretty sure that's why girls are down-voting :P

• LOL@witchprincess

• I just wished they would give a white boy the time of day... beautiful. ...

• I am black and I would give a white boy any time on what ever day! Im not your stereotypical black person but since I am still in high school, I think white guys at my school prefer white girls because thats the norm of society or what they are use too! idk... :/

• I'm gonna get torched for this -_-. I'm a black guy... and I'm not really into black girls! I have dated just about every race of women. Well, that's an exaggeration... but I've been on dates with various women. Personally, based on my experience, I just find it harder to please black girls. I have also been on dates with black women who say they aren't ghetto... but during the date, they prove to me they are. Also, among the black community, it seems like black people divorce more. Everyone in my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc, etc) are all divorced.

This is just a few reasons why I prefer to date interacially.

• You won't get torched... I'm a saint lucian girl and I prefer not to date a black man. Not only for the reasons you stated above but I'm just attracted to the opposite race and have thoroughly enjoyed my interracial relationships.

It's all about preference.

• Funny, if black people actually GET married.

• Yup. Really funny...

• They're racist bigots most likely. I have no problem with black people. I have a very good friend who's black (guy). I just typically don't hang out with women. I don't believe men and women can be "just friends"

• I'd rather not put anyone down tbh

• Black girls have nice big butts, they're hot. I'd have no problem fucking one, my penis is equal opportunity :)

What Girls Said 8

• I do not know them all so I cannot judge them all. Rule of thumb.

• I love that black girls are so chill, and easy to talk to, also pretty intelligent. I love their loudness because to me it sounds like they're having a good time, and don't care about what people think. They're so chill, and are very open in a good way. I've never seen disrespect or hate towards a black girl in where I live.
    That's how I feel about the black girls in where I live.
    I don't know about other areas of the world.

• I kinda feel the same, In more than one study black women were the least desired. You always hear about guys stating their preference and saying that their not attracred to us. plus I feel like some people or the media makes it seem like we're ghetto, loud, trashy and look like men :/

• I like the ones who are not tacky and rachet. I also like white people who are not tacky and rachet. I also like Asian people who are not tacky and rachet. Wow, I sound like a pretty darn nice person!

• I've just realized that bein darker skinned and black, I'll automatically be the ugly friend. I've just learned to accept it and assume that most people think I'm ugly

• Please there is nothing wrong with your dark skin it is beatiful in many ways that you wouldn't understand dont hate it EMBRACE it!!! And dont give two f**** about what people think about you because thats there problem.

• well, i like us lol

• The most ridiculous thing is when someone says all black girls are ugly but, actually when they say it for Asians either... but, its really stupid you have not met every person of that race therefore the opinion is so irrelevant. Better to say I am usually not attracted to whoever but, I wish people would realise saying someone is ugly because, they are a certain race/skin colour is racist because, you are judging them from their skin colour/race not who they are as a person.

• One of my best friends is black and I have gotten along great with them.