Do any single people feel like they are missing out?

I'm about t finish college and not once did I have a relationship, date, hookup, sex. It wasn't entirely by choice either. If I ever have kids I hope they don't ask me for relationship advice lol

• Yes
  • No. i'm good

Most Helpful Guy

• Hookers, go get some hookers.

• When I start working. But I also want a real relationship. I'm terrible with those lol

• What do you want that bullshit for? Usually, men have relationships for the sex. Hookers avoid you from having to fake love.

What Girls Said 5

• No. Relationships look hella annoying. Im good at setting other people up though. Most guys my age are awkward not very serious. And I like older guys that I can't date so I just look lol.

• I've always been single and I'm ok ^^

• No, I am good. I can understand why some would feel left out, at one point i did but after going through bad experiences, I felt best to let things be for now. If it happens it happens. I have other priorities in life that I need my focus on

• I see that your age is 36-45. May I ask how your romantic life was in your early 20's?

• I am 36yo this year :)
      I wouldn't say I had romantic life but I had my happiest and saddest moments when I was 21 ... my love life is rather blank in most part of my life.

• lol ish fine. you're future gf/wife will be so lucky.

• How will she be lucky?

• I don't know anymore.. lol but yeah, you can teach each other a lot and please stay that way until you get married.. will be worth it. just wait and see. ;)

• You're still so young. You're fine. I'm in my late 20s and I'm ugly so I've never had a relationship. That's when it's a problem. I'm probably going to be single for the rest of my life.

• Don't say that :(. I'm sure someone has seen your beauty at least once

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, I sometimes feel like this. I think's it's a case of "the grass is always greener." Since I've never been in a relationship, I'll sometimes envy people who are. I want to have that experience for myself and know what it's like.

• Yeah. Envy is horrible sometimes

• Same here, I'm about to finish college and no of that had ever happened to me either by choice and not by choice. At times I want to be in a relationship but at the sametime not, there so much in the world I want to do and having a relationship takes some freedom away from you.

• I know them feels, bruh

• nah man I feel pretty good, I just take it all in stride : )

• Sex is pretty much the best thing ever.

• Sure. I mean, I can go a step further and that being a virgin makes me feel like I'm missing out on a lot lol.

• Not yet in that boat. The intimacy is what I miss most

• You're lucky lol, being a 22 year old virgin makes you feel like you're missing out on quite a lot.

Never had a girlfriend either lol

• When I have a partner I find she gets in the way of things I want to do but is good when I'm bored. Damn that sounds really bad but that's how I feel. Seem to be happy without one as long as I have things to do with friends. As you get older though more people get partners and the social circle gets smaller

• I can't entirely speak, since I did have a girlfriend in part of high school (luck was a huge factor in that one). I did go through all of college without so much as a date, though. I miss the sex, but I know myself well enough to know that I take my alone time for granted. Between having time to myself and having a girlfriend, I'm actually pretty content alone.

• Sorry about the Down vote. Meant to up :(

• Well im 21 and i recently got a small does of what it is to be in a relationship. I never officially had a girlfriend but was in the midst of it. It was nice, i loved the intimacy. Now its gone and i really miss it a lot. So yeah i do feel like im missing out.

• Hope you get it back, buddy.

• Its tough bro. I mean i been single for 21 years never had sex, never done anything at all and one of a sudden it all starts pouring super quick. I was overwhelmed by the whole deal and ended up breaking it off but it came back to me hard. My feelings were crushed and was depressed. I just hope no one goes through the same thing I did. Its painful

• Damn!